Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A slight introduction

I realize that my entire life, things have been easy. Almost too easy, and here I am sitting on the edge of another chapter, and I realize now: I've been referring to things as chapters for so long, yet never really realizing that all these chapters had stories. They have stories and characters and beautiful, BEAUTIFUL settings. I don't really give them justice. So I'm fully prepared to start giving all of you, or those willing to listen, a recounting of whatever stories I might have, in whatever detail I may be able to provide. I don't necessarily have the best memory, but I'll make sure I do a solid to whomever and whatever it was I was experiencing.

These are the stories from the shelter, my shelter that I've managed to live under and be incredibly lucky to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment